Monday 11 June 2007

New Beginnings

I have now gone past the point of no return and hurtling into adulthood. Yes, the days of fun and frolics in the summer breeze and spending time finding new ways to pass by the holidays with friends has gone straight out of the window. It has of course been replaced with a need for companionship and a desire for as much money as my wallet and my qualifications will allow.

This blog is not for those who are enjoying every aspect of their twenties, these people will find it a complete melodramatic waste of time. Happy go lucky sorts and people who say things such as, ".....the glass is half full" will not find this amusing. However for those of you who revel in self pity, delight at watching someone join the 1p club on deal or no deal, and roll on the floor laughing your head off when someone crashes out and goes home with nothing on who wants to be a millionaire, this is the place for you.

A little about me. Well I'm an average height, average build, average looking kind of guy. I like to call myself a twenty-something billionite. A billionite is a name I give to anyone who is in the global club of being average. When you walk down the street and see the postman on his rounds, or the guy in the suit on his way to his mediocre office job, or the mum in the car with the 2 kids fighting in the back seat. These people are all billionites. The people you only half notice, and if you do happen to notice them, theres nothing noticeable about them.

So I submit my first post in this blog and I hope that if you ever feel like you are not a unique and special flower, you will read my blog so I can confirm that you aren't. I will be posting around once a week, so come join me and lets take the mick out of everyone and everything!

1 comment:

The Mighty and Benevolent Chris said...

Hello Chess Nemesis - it is I, The Mighty and Benevolent Chris. I hope you are preparing for a royal ass kicking (after I have read my chess book and practiced quite a lot!) VICTORY SHALL BE MINE!!!!! Mwah ha ha haaaaaaa!!!!